- My name is Kelly, and I'm a senior majoring in architecture.
- I'm taking this class because I'm interested in coding and design, and I want more experience in merging the coding/working side of computer science with the use-interaction and design side.
- I hope to learn how to design a website that not only to look pretty, but also responds well to user-interaction, and is easy/clear to use.
- I expect that designing for screen has much more user-interaction and responses than paper
- I think that Google's Search Engine has a pretty effective website design. It is very clear and easy to use.
- I think that Netfilx is a good example of effective communication. It labels very clearly items on your list, items to continue watching, what is trending around the world, and includes a number of other categories.
- I think that Apple works well as a website because I think it combines clear communication with effective design.